Friday, February 29, 2008

Free journal. My football Soccer Team

Generally the people have a fovorite soccer team, for example Barcelona, Real Madrid in Spain or Deportivo la Coruna like me. Liverpool, Manchester or Chelsea like me in England. Milan, Inter, in Italy or Schalke 04 or Bayern Munich like me in Germany. But in most cases never see a football game alive of these teams. And like in my case I have a incredible team in my country and I am a real fan, not a fan for TV. A fan who go to the stadium every sunday. Thats team name C.S. Cartagines, is one of the most wanted team of my country. Of course the have a litlle grupo of fan because we don't win a championship on 68 years, long time away. The fans of C.S.C. are real fans its a promise. Remenber is a litlle but select group of fans. But notihng is bad, we have eight or nine second place and a championship of second division on 1980.
The problem actually are the football crisis, my lovely team was the on last place and the second division in a real posibility again. The people this concerned with the situation. Fans say "go to second division" and others say "no fight to the end"but in thos year thwey have 4 managers and never of them has been the magic formula to win. Now, we start with the 4 manager 2 days ago I hope is the last chance to save the team. Please pray for my team.

No comments: